FCBF JOB BOARD
Company Hiring: John. S. James
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Benefits: Comprehensive insurance (including health, dental, vision, and life), 401(k), and a progressive paid time-off plan
Role: The successful candidate will be responsible for handling the end-to-end importation of international shipments. This position is not clerical. The Import Administrator will take ownership of client accounts, ensure work is completed on a daily basis, and be accountable for the compliance and accuracy of transactions under his/her responsibility.
- Process customs entries end-to-end with careful attention to detail, ensuring adherence to any relevant governmental regulations (partner government agencies, tariffs, license requirements, etc.)
- Conduct activities supplementary to the clearance process, such as client verification, securing customs bonds, arranging inspections, etc.
- Maintain paperwork according to document retention procedures and create detailed and complete notes as required for entry files
- Keep customer apprised of shipment status and issues in a professional and helpful manner
- Create price quotations for customers for various services
- Responsible for timely invoicing of customer charges and verifying accounting information
- Assist Accounting in invoice collection
- Engage in continuous education opportunities provided by John S. James Co., including off-site seminars, webinars, or industry events
- Other tasks as directed by the Office Manager and Import Department
- Minimum educational experience: high school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customs brokerage and import/export operations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong computer literacy (including MS Office and entry filing software)
- Attention to detail
- Regular and predictable attendance
Interested candidates may submit resume to Candice Kiser, HR@johnsjames.com
Company: Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.
ST&R is seeking a trade remedies attorney (5 plus years in trade remedies required). The successful candidate will have experience in antidumping and countervailing duty laws as well as other trade relief issues such as IEEPA, EAPA, section 232, section 301, section 201, section 332 and 337 investigations
This role requires strong interpersonal, time management and data analysis skills. The attorney must be comfortable with direct contact with clients and have the ability to prioritize client requests and meet deadlines. In addition, the attorney must have the ability to work independently but with support and direction from the team leader and other subject matter experts and attorneys on the team.
Due to COVID, this position is currently remote and long-term remote work is a possibility.
How To Apply:
Please apply with resume and cover letter indicating availability by email to Tammy Romano at firstname.lastname@example.org
EELCO is in search of an individual with 5+ years’ experience in imports doing CBP 7501, CBP 3461, Inbonds, 7512 and etc.
Monitor and keep records on imports to ensure compliance with regular requirements.
Good communication skills, responsible, team player, & clean background.
Full-Time position, starting pay $15-$17, shift Monday thru Saturday.
Paid vacations, sick days & personal days.
Interested candidates may submit resume to email@example.com
Company Hiring: Cargo International Consolidators
Location: Miami, FL
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance with possibility of growth within the company and annual bonuses. **effective after a 60-day probationary period.
Position: The Documentation Clerk position is a full-time position for a person that finds satisfaction through organization and knows that what they are doing brings such great value to the company! The position reports to the ABC (Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao) Division Manager and provides data and administrative support within the department with a schedule of Monday – Friday business office hours 8:30am – 5:00pm and some overtime required. The candidate will need to have advanced computer skills, be highly detail oriented and able to work in a fast pace environment that is constantly changing.
- Prepares source data for computer data entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader with resolution.
- Arrange AES filing timely.
- Maintains data entry and documentation requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist Team Leader with any needs necessary.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Ocean Export
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
- Must possess and demonstrate an outgoing, professional service-oriented demeanor
- Must be flexible with work schedule. Able to work hours as dictated by the situation and willing to expand duties as situation dictates.
- Flexible team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent tasks.
- Acts with urgency to meet and resolve team needs; team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Maintains productivity and efficiency when faced with stressful situations.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) Required.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
- Minimum 3 Years of experience with Data Entry.
- Experience with freight software is a plus.
Contact: Interested candidates may send resume to Michelle Fajardo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Hiring: CFL Agencies USA
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, and life insurance. WFH – flexible work environment during COVID-19.
- Transactional support for receivables, payables, payroll, cash application, journal entry posting.
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Coordinate with all levels of personnel (US and foreign offices) to gather and analyze financial & operational data.
- Generate and prepare detailed monthly reports.
- Perform other special duties and projects as directed by Financial Controller.
- Support operating departments by performing financial and operational analysis.
- Bachelor’s / Associates Degree in related major (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, or Finance).
- 3 – 5 years of financial accounting experience; preferably in a small to medium-sized private company.
- Experience in a Shipping, Trucking, or Logistics management environment is preferable.
- Displayed ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Exhibited leadership skills and strong motivation for career advancement.
- Capable of thinking analytically and creatively.
- Have initiative, confidence, and drive to achieve results.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient with Excel, and experience with accounting systems.
- Spanish/English equally fluent.
Contact: All interested candidates may send resume to Isabel Villacis, Financial Controller. email@example.com
Company Hiring: Acco Terramar
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with skills and experience.
Benefits: Full health, vision and dental insurance; paid personal days, vacation and public holidays.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Handling all aspects of quoting, coordinating and preparing documentation for inland freights, air and ocean shipments, and also assisting in in-bond shipments (IE, T&E, warehouse entries, etc.)
Education Requirement: High school diploma or associate’s degree from a two-year college.
Language Requirement: Fully bilingual in English and Spanish (verbal and written)
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a time sensitive environment
- Excellent organization skills and attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Great personality and sense of humor
Experience Requirement: Minimum 2 years working in customer service and/or documentation for air/ocean freight forwarder, NVOCC and Customs Broker; other freight forwarder or customs clearance experience an advantage.
Al Germi, President, Acco Terramar
Office: (305) 591-8380
Cell: (305) 725-9070